- Navigating your workspace Home
- Start sessions instantly
- Plan upcoming sessions
- See upcoming sessions
- Access recently used rooms
- Access your latest recaps
- See your latest workspace templates
- Workspace Home FAQ
- How do I get my upcoming Butter sessions in the “Next up” section?
- Do all workspace sessions/recaps show up in the Home tab?
Navigating your workspace Home
The Home tab gives you an at-a-glance view of what’s going on in your Butter workspace.
Here, you’ll find a dashboard with:
Start sessions instantly
You can start sessions in any room directly from the dashboard! Just click on ‘Start session’ and select which room you want to have it in.
Plan upcoming sessions
We’ve made it easier than ever to set up your Butter sessions on Google Calendar. Just click on 'Connect calendar' on your dashboard to get started!
With it, you can:
- Add Butter links to your upcoming sessions: Simply click 'Add Butter link' and select which room you want to add.
- Schedule new events directly from your Butter dashboard: Click on 'Plan Session,' select your room, invite participants, and fill in the details.
See upcoming sessions
These are the live and upcoming Butter sessions that are scheduled in your Google Calendar.
To learn how to connect your Google Calendar with Butter, see:
Access recently used rooms
These are the rooms in your workspace that you most recently joined. If you haven’t created a room yet, you can also create a new room from this section.
For more details on rooms, see
Access your latest recaps
See your latest workspace templates
This lists all the latest
Workspace Home FAQ
How do I get my upcoming Butter sessions in the “Next up” section?
To see your upcoming Butter sessions, connect your Google Calendar with Butter. You can learn how here:
When connecting your calendar, make sure to select and give permissions to Butter to access your Google Calendar.
Do all workspace sessions/recaps show up in the Home tab?
No, only the sessions that are in your calendar, rooms that you recently used, and recaps for sessions you attended.
Your workspace’s public rooms or rooms you’ve been invited to collaborate on are accessible from the Rooms section. See
As of right now, you can only access recaps for sessions you’ve participated in. See