- 1. Get feedback from your participants!
- 2. Setting up facilitator feedback
- 3. Accessing feedback
- 4. Share your feedback (coming soon 👀)
1. Get feedback from your participants!
Getting feedback is an important part of getting better. With the Butter feedback option, you can now ask your participants for feedback immediately, without setting up any third party tools to do so.
With the built in feedback, all participants will be able to submit a rating of 1 to 5 of the session as well as the option to add a comment with their thoughts or more specific feedback! All feedback will be shared directly with you and is accessible in your recaps.
2. Setting up facilitator feedback
To capture feedback from your participants, you will need to enable it in the room setup:
- Go to the room where you want to enable the feedback
- Navigate to
- Enable Participant feedback
When enabled, participants will be automatically prompted to share their feedback with you after a session.
3. Accessing feedback
When someone submits feedback after a session, it will land in your session recap. To see what your participant has shared, you will simply need to navigate to your recaps go to the session you are looking for and there it is. You can also click the direct link in the notification!
4. Share your feedback (coming soon 👀)
Got some great feedback that you want to share with the world? Let us help you generate some great looking images that you can share wherever you want!