Cron is a beautiful calendar that works both in your browser and as a standalone app. And best of all, you can easily use Butter links when planning from Cron ✨ See more: cron.com
Setting up Butter in Cron
- You will need to set up an account on Cron.
- When logged in, go to Settings by clicking your profile in the top right or clicking
- In settings, go to Conferencing.
- Click to add a custom link, add a name and paste your Butter link.
- Done ✅
Bonus: You can set up as many Butter links in Cron as you like!
Scheduling a session from Cron
Once you have your Butter links set up it is super easy to schedule Butter sessions!
- Select a timeslot by dragging in the calendar or adding the time in the right sidebar.
- Select your desired Butter link in ‘Conferencing’
- Done ✅
Is there a native Butter Cron integration?
Not yet. But you can easily set up to use Butter links in Cron without an integration. Follow