Need an extra hand to run a buttery smooth workshop? No problem! Just add a co-facilitator (or two) to help you out! 👯♀️
- What a co-facilitator can help you with
- Adding co-facilitators
- Straight from their video
- From your Participants list
- Removing co-facilitators
What a co-facilitator can help you with
Facilitators marked with a '⭐' on the top left corner of their video to help set them apart from the rest of the crowd. Co-facilitators can help your with:
- Being able to Mute or Kick Out participants
- Being able to select Raised Hand items from the Queue
- Being able to share their screen without needing permission
- Being able to start Breakout Sessions
- Being able to start a Timer
- Being able to ask questions with Polls
Straight from their video
From your Participants list
In the top right corner of every participant's video frame is a 3-dot menu that will allow you to add any of them as a co-facilitator in the current session.
In your participants list - which you can get to by hitting the '👤' button on the top panel - you'll be able to access the same menu that'll allow you to add (or remove*) facilitators.
To remove someone as facilitator, you can click on the 3-dot next to a facilitator's name and choose 'Remove facilitator.' This will immediately them into an ordinary participant, taking away their facilitation powers.